Adelaide, South Australia
Originally occupied by the Bank of Adelaide, the sandstone building was built in 1878. Subsequent refurbishments in 1939 and 1941 added a matching façade. After being acquired by Riverlee in 2009 the building was upgraded and refurbished for exclusive occupation by the Goodlife Health Club.
The property comprises a basement, ground floor, mezzanine and two upper levels and is located in the heart of Adelaide’s central business district on the south-western corner of King William and Currie Streets.